Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

lastly,....

''''''yesterday my father undergo operation. something about bone problem... and the operation are succesfully done by 4pm; that time all of my family members are all together waiting for my father outside the operation theatre, from 12.30 until 4pm. I'm a bit worry because anaesthesiologist say my father got some infection in his lung, so it may cause problem during the operation. But soon he is all well. Now he's at home already..able to take a walk also...such a quick releasing. Anyway, I'm very thankful to God that give me and my family a chance to take care of my father again. Hopefully he will fully release from his pain an happy..happy... ^_^'''''''

2 comments:

  1. oh friend,i just know about this..may you and your family can face this with patient..may God bring your father to normal back..operation kat mana?

    ReplyDelete
  2. operate kat putra medical centre, alor star..skang da balik umah da..he's very well now..thanks for concern...^_^

    ReplyDelete