Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

boring to cooking..

after coming back home..felt like want to cook..:)
then my mom say she already stir fry some meat for me...for dinner..
..but i want to cook something so i find some..
1) pineapple
2) chili sauce
3) black pepper ( i like to put this in everything i cook)
4) chilies ( put 3 at the beginning. add 3 more at the end..:D)
5) onion (just 1/2)
6) an egg

then i mix together all of those things with ready stir fry meat that my mother cook before..
so here the result..


so, it's very nice to eat together with white rice ...nyummy!!


my meaty pineapple with rice and some boiled chicken thigh..ready to be eat...:)



since my dish got so many thing that spice up (chili, pepper, chili sauce), so i'm the only one that prefer to eat it..hehe...my family especially my dad..don't like to eat spicy things..oppss..:D

c ya..


No comments:

Post a Comment